How do we apply for the AFP/PNP Housing Projects of the NHA?

Here are the documents that you need to submit to apply for a unit in one of the AFP/PNP housing projects of the NHA under the administration of President Benigno S. Aquino III:

 1. Accomplished Housing Application Form

2. Income document

One of the following:
- Employer’s Certificate of Compensation (original)
- BIR Certified Income Tax Return (original and photocopy)

3. Identification and Civil Status

Any ID issued by a government agency, plus one of the following:

- For Single Applicants
 Birth Certificate – from local civil registrar or from the NSO (certified copy and photocopy)

- For Married Applicants:
 Marriage Certificate – from local civil registrar or from NSO (certified copy and photocopy)

- For Separated Applicants
 a. Affidavit of Separation-in-fact – For applicants not legally separated or annulled (Original)

 Note: NHA may require additional documents from applicants

Where to submit application:

Submit your documents to the National Housing Authority at Elliptical Road, Diliman, 1100, Quezon City or to the Project Officer at the Project office of project site.

Elliptical Road, Diliman, 1100, Quezon City
Trunkline: 928-4561 to 66

Community Relations Information and Operations Department
Telefax: 923-0405

President Benigno S. Aquino III ordered the National Housing Authority (NHA) to develop housing projects and build 20,000 homes for qualified members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the Philippine National Police (PNP) through Administrative Order No. 9, dated April 11, 2011.


Post a Comment

Copyright © PhilippinesQA | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by